Having an Interview on Radio Can Be Beneficial to You as an Author!
Join Dr. Mamie Smith Sundays from 5:15 pm (EST) to 6:00 pm @EducationalArtsMusic & Talk Radio and talk about you book on “Talk to the Author.”
This Show is sponsored by Educational Arts Society, Inc. which has as its goal to build, maintain and provide music, art and theater lessons to students who can and cannot afford them; include them in a mentoring program with world renowned, successful musicians and offer encouragement in establishing and building artistic awareness of the arts. Targeted students must exhibit a cultivated interest is acquiring those skills through confidence, consistency and commitment. Objectives include:
- To establish and provide a school of the performing arts.
- To provide instruments, art supplies and other related accessories.
- To provide support and encouragement so that students may advance, develop and acquire potential artistic skills at the highest level possible.
- Locate the Sponsor @ http://easzmusic.org.
- Dr. Mamie Smith is Committed to Getting Your Message Heard by Worldwide Listeners.
- View Authors Who Have Appeared on the Show @ http://unfoldingofarose.com/talk-to-the-author/
- Contact Dr. Smith @ smithmamie@ or call 248 828 – 4316 for more information.
- The station makes available an unedited copy of the show (music, commercials etc. included) without charge.
- An edited copy is $25.
Our Business Values
- We do what we promise.
- We do it with quality.
- We do it with respect.
- We do it at a fair price.
- We do it with integrity.
- We do it with speed.
- We do it with professionalism.
- We are accountable for our actions.
What Authors Are Saying About “Talk to the Author!”
“When I was studying journalism, we were taught the five w’s and the h: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How. Your interview asked a good many “why’s,” something that isn’t often asked any more. You made me think more carefully and, as a result, your interview was very interesting and got a lot more information from me than others might. In addition, I felt very comfortable because of the supportive atmosphere you created.” Hildred Corbett – Michigan